The procurement officer is responsible for the procurement of all goods and services pertaining to the division including some functions on the tender process. Ensuring compliance with University Financial regulations, procurement policy and donor conditions.
• Procurement of goods and services in line with procurement policy.
• Create and update purchase orders and expediting.
• Create and maintain the awareness regarding procurement policies and procedures.
• Three-year (3) Diploma in procurement.
• Three years (3) experience in procurement/buying.
• Knowledge and experience of laws and regulations in supply chain management including tender management.